Lorenzo, Martin Ignacio Paez
- Wharton Graduate School, University of Pennsylvania
- Ateneo de Manila, B.S. Management Engineering
- Chairman and President (Trading Industry): First Lucky Agro- Industrial Corp., Macondray Philippines Co., Inc., Macondray Finance Corp., Macondray Insurance Brokers Corp.
- Chairman and President (Food Industry): RestaurantConcepts Group Inc., Central Azucarera de Tarlac, Cocosorbetero Holdings, Inc., Cocosorbetero, Incorporated
- Chairman and CEO (Investment Holdings): First Lucky Holdings Corp., CAT Resource & Asset Holdings Inc., Amang Rodriguez Holdings, Inc., L. Aldaba Cojuangco Development Corp., First Lucky Property Corp., St. Tropez Holdings Corp., Marlor Investments Corp., Blue Mountains Corporation
- Business Club Memberships: Young Presidents’ Organization, Wharton-Penn Alumni Association of the Philippines
Lorenzo, Mateo de Leon
- Ateneo de Manila University, B.S. Management Engineering
- International School Manila
- Director, First Lucky Holdings Corporation
- Director and Founder, First Athletics, Inc.
- Philippine Equestrian Team, 2014 Incheon Asian Games 5th place Team Show Jumping, 2014 World University Equestrian Champion, South East Asian Young Rider Champion, Show Jumping 2007, South East Asian Games 2007
Peña, Janette L.
- Harvard Law School, Master of Laws
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Bachelor of Laws, cum laude
- 1986 Bar Ranking #1
- Independent Director, The Manufacturer’s Life Insurance Co. (Phils.), Inc.
- Independent Director, Manulife Financial Plans, Inc.
- Independent Director, Manulife Chinabank Life Assurance Corporation
- Corporate Secretary, Central Azucarera de Tarlac, Inc.
- Member: Inter-Pacific Bar Association, U.P. Law Alumni Association, Harvard
Tan, Agnes Melissa Gabrielle B.
- Sierra Madre Advisers, Inc. – Investment Associate
- ATR Asset Management – Equity Analyst
- CFA charterholder
- Ateneo de Manila University – BS Management Engineering, Minor in Financial Management – cum laude, Merit Scholar
- CFA Institute Research Challenge – National and APAC Regional Champion, Global Finalist; FINEX Intercollegiate Finance Competition – 2nd Runner Up
Bonamy, Kate Andrea C.
- Sierra Madre Advisers, Inc. – Private Equity Senior Associate 2018 - Present.
- Mitchell Madison Group, Manila – Business Analyst 2017 - 2018
- Investment & Capital Corporation of the Philippines (ICCP) – Financial Analyst 2016 - 2017.
- Ateneo de Manila University – M Applied Mathematics Major in Mathematical Finance (Honors Program) 2015-2016
- Ateneo de Manila University – BS Applied Mathematics Major in Mathematical Finance (Honors Program) Minor in Economics - 2011- 2015
- CFA Level 1 Passer June 2015
We believe we are the right partner for your child's education.