Our College Counseling program is a service provided in Grades 9-12 which aims to empower and encourage our Secondary students to develop the confidence and skills to make important choices for their future. The program assists each students in the search for, selection of, and application to post-secondary educational options.
It seeks to help students and parents arrive at informed decisions with regard to life after Secondary School. This includes:
- Hosting of talks by representatives of colleges and universities.
- Dissemination of education fairs occurring on and off campus.
- Consultation for IB Diploma Programme course selection, in partnership with Head of Secondary.
- Consultation for career and college options and plans.
- Assistance in the processing of college applications within and outside the Philippines.
- The development and facilitation of a work internship program.